Skickat: den 11 juli 2007 08:43
Till: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ämne: Cleaning cloth upholstery (was Re: IML: Leatherique on Vinyl?)

Hi Bertil,

It looks like no one has responded to your request on cleaning your cloth
interior. I would think a mild carpet cleaner might do the trick. There is a

product here in the U.S. called Folex that you spray on the carpet (or
upholstery) and blot off with a clean towel. It works very nicely. You
definately do not want to saturate the fabric, so a spray-on, blot-off
product would be preferable. Are there any foaming aresol carpet cleaners
available where you are? That might work, too. Spray it on and gently work
the foam into the dirty spots and then blot up with a damp towel. Whatever
you use, try it out on a hidden spot first because you don't want the color
to run or fade.

Good luck! Let us know if any of these ideas work for you.

Laurie Carter
Ilwaco, WA USA
'65 Crown Coupe (his)
'59 Crown (mine)