Sent: Wednesday, July 11, 2007 10:07 AM
Subject: IML: old dealerships

I recently bought a 58 sedan in San Antonio. It has the faded outline from an old dealership emblem. Sadly the emblem is gone except for the last two letters. Anyhow you can still read:

O.R. Mitchell
San Antonio

Might be D.R. Mitchell, hard to tell.

I'm trying to learn a little more about the history. Anybody have any pointers on where to find out about old car dealerships? I did not have much luck with google on this one.

regards,
Dave