Re: IML: New 75 Imperial LeBaron owner in Canada

Re: IML: New 75 Imperial LeBaron owner in Canada

Ray Smith wrote:
Hi to all you Imperial owners out there. A few questions. What oil can one use in a 75 Imperial LeBaron 440 that has been stored for quite a few years. I suspect 10-40 but with aaan oil change yesterday they put in 5-30 after I told them 10-40. Is Meguiars black leather cleaner good to use for the black leather interior? My son, a GM mechanic supervisor gave me a spray can of Delco vinyl refinisher and cleaner to use on the black vinyl roof. I have picked up a good matching paint from Rondex and things to touch up about 15 spots or blemishes. Paint matches perfectly. Silver grey. Ready to go to work next week to improve the cars looks. Can not send a scan but will if wanted. Bought the car in Oct. 28, 2007. Plated on May 8th. Car shows since. I am 68 and my wife and I enjoy the shows and the car immensely. New Rad yesterday. Good mechanical shape now. 100,000 miles. Stored many years. Hope to hear from a few owners. Even looking for a 1967 Imperial with swivel seats and conference table. Wish me luck. Good luck . Ray