RE: IML: Headlight Switch Removal

I have the same problem in my '64 and will try that.  If it fails to get
results how the heck do you get that switch out of there?  I have freed mine
from the dash before but the harness was not long enough for me to pull it
down to a level that I could disconnect it  :o|

Bill
http://www.allaroundmopars.com

Subject: Re: IML: Headlight Switch Removal

Mark -- before you replace the switch, spend an hour or two turning it back
and forth fifty-bazillion times.  The spring and contact for the instrument
lights both tend to accumulate corrosion over the years.  If you rotate the
knob a BUNCH of times, you can probably clean it well enough for the dash
panel lights to work again.

Hope this helps!

Elijah