IML: RV lot with Imperials

Years ago I was in Tulsa, OK on a business trip and I found an RV storage facility that had a number of Imperials and Chryslers in it.

RV Storage Lot located at 13th. St. and Sheridan, Tulsa, OK 74112
[(918) 834-3781 D. M. Systems & RV Storage I believe is the current name]

‘50 Chrysler New Yorker 4-dr. Sedan
‘51 Chrysler Imperial 4-dr. Sedan
‘57 Chrysler Saratoga 4-dr. Sedan
‘58 Imperial Crown 4-dr. Southampton, FSDL
‘59 Imperial Crown 4-dr. Southampton, FSDL
‘61 Imperial Custom 4-dr. Southampton
‘61 Imperial Custom 4-dr. Southampton, FSDL
‘61 Imperial Crown 4-dr. Southampton, FSDL
‘61 Imperial Crown 4-dr. Southampton, FSDL
‘61 Imperial Le Baron 4-dr. Southampton
‘62 Imperial Custom 4-dr. Southampton
‘62 Imperial Crown 4-dr. Southampton
‘62 Imperial Le Baron 4-dr. Southampton
‘63 Imperial Custom 4-dr. Southampton
‘63 Imperial Crown 2-dr. hardtop
‘63 Imperial Le Baron 4-dr. Southampton
’64/5 Imperial Custom 2-dr. hardtop
‘64/5 Imperial Custom 4-dr. Southampton
‘64/5 Imperial Custom 4-dr. Southampton
‘64/5 Imperial Crown 4-dr. Southampton
’67 Imperial Crown 4-dr. Southampton

FSDL means Flite-Sweep Deck Lid
on the listings that say '64/5 I was unsure of the exact year.

I don't know if the cars are still there or whether they are available for purchase etc. or not.  These were sitting above ground, not in an underground vault!

Joseph W. Strickland
1021 Vaughan Lane
Tioga, TX 76271-2937