IML: Attn members in the central FL area

IML: Attn members in the central FL area

Long time list member Hugh H. is coming to Florida next weekend and he and I are going to be at Old Town in Kissimmee Florida (minutes from Disney World) on Saturday night the 21st of July. I plan to take Eileen the '59 Imperial who will be sporting her new exhaust system and flashing her high beams at all the strangers.

It would be great if there were some other list members in the area that could come as well. Old Town averages 350 cars each Saturday night for their cruise in. They have ample shopping so your other half has something to do while you look at all the cars and around 8:30 all the cars cruise through the center of the town (about three blocks). You can check them out at http://www.old-town.com/

If you think you can come please e-mail and let me know. If we had several people coming I might be able to reserve us a spot to park together.

Steve B.