Sent: Saturday, July 14, 2007 6:41 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Hub Puller

That is a correct type and it seems to be widely available. I can't tell the
quality from the pictures, but I have two just like it my garage. One of
them is cracked so it is only for parts.

Another one that I had at one time used a different looking part where the
"disk" is. Instead of the disk, it had an unusual shaped part with slots in
it for the "legs" and the legs were notched to fit the slots.
It had the usual threaded center hole for the puller screw. I believe the
this tool is superior to the one shown in the picture, but I have used both
kinds with success.

Paul W.