RE: IML: IML DIGEST: 1955-1956 Desoto Chrysler O Ring Pkg. P/Steering NO

RE: IML: IML DIGEST: 1955-1956 Desoto Chrysler O Ring Pkg. P/Steering NOS

I looked it up in my 55-58 parts book; that O-ring kit is for the Steering
Gear cylinder, not the pump. As well as fitting the 55-56 models, the book
indicates it also fits LCY1&2 and LY1 models (57s?) with a note indicating
Type 2, with no further clarification on how to distinguish type 2.

<SNIP>