IML: 1959 Trunk Question

My '59 Crown has a jack, jack base, spare, handle and springs.  Is there a schematic that shows how to properly place all of these components?  Which side of the spare tire faces up, etc. ?

Steve Restelli, Vacationocity.net CRTA
http://vacationocity.net  Book  super world travel packages
http://vacationocity.biz  Start your online travel business