IML: 1955-1956 Chrysler O Ring Pkg. P/Steering NOS //2

IML: 1955-1956 Chrysler O Ring Pkg. P/Steering NOS //2

Fellow Imperialist Jim,

    I am actually about an hour from there and use Tom and Lisa of the staff quite a bit:  he rebuilt all my vulcanized mounts (three sets on the '56) as well as my fuel pump and I have found them to be nothing but VERY helpful in all my dealings with them parts-wise as well....for the P/S pump rebuild however, I used JR and had had good luck with him prior to my recent issues with the second pump he did for me.....but when I pull the pump this winter as it is only a nuisance now, it will go there as necessary.....thanks for the kick start.....and for the record both my '56 Imperial and my '55 NYD have the Eaton pump, but I will email the eBayer just to see what the part number refers to according to his book and see if the kit doesn't list them somewhere anyway....and I agree it would seem to be a fairly straightforward rebuild and I am very interested in the/a proper O-ring package as we all know they are relatively cheap   ;)  and I have yet to find a rebuild for less than $200 on our pumps, not including shipping....Thanks as always Driver, I'm on it.......

Jack