From: Frederick Joslin <fljoslin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 9:49 pm
Subject: Re: IML: Brakes Pulling

Hi Nick:
This may be what I was alluding to in that these brakes appear to be very sensitive to the runout of the rotors.
Assume that the slightly out-of-spec run out causes the pulling.

If you get both rotors in spec, you may eliminate the pulling. However, it would not take much to get one of the rotors out of spec again and generate a pull!
Get them both out of spec and you may reduce the pull, but have significant braking resistance all of the time.

The brakes on my 69 did not pull prior to the rebuild, but it was all that I could do to turn the wheels by hand with the front end off the ground which I did not think was good.