IML: Exhaust Pictures / No Reverse When Engine is hot

IML: Exhaust Pictures / No Reverse When Engine is hot

Fellow Imperialists,

I looked through the Repair section before posting.  I still need to
read all of the transmission reference guide, thanks for the link, I
didn't notice it on the page before.  The cable may need re-adjusted,
but it just seems odd that it appears to be a temperature issue.  I can
easily shift into reverse many times when the car is cold.  Only after
driving 30 mins. when the engine is good and warm that I am unable to
shift into reverse.  As soon as the car cools down, reverse works again.

I'll read through the reference guide and see what I can find.

Thanks,
Graham Quimby
62 Caramel Crown 2 Dr Hardtop