Re: IML: 90's Imperial Windows?

Thank You, Alan,
    I think that your 90 has the ribbon lift mechanism like my 90
Fifth did.  Our 93 has the newer type of wire lift mechanism.  I
am wanting to get precut  window tinting for our 93, but the
merchant only shows the 90 Imperial as the car for which it fits.
 We need the extra UV protection here in Tucson.

Æyn & Patrick