From: "Kenyon Wills"
Subject: RE: IML: Hub Puller
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2007 10:48:46 -0700 (PDT)

I am intensely averse to Hammers, manpower, and
extra-long levers to remove stubborn hubs.

An electric or pneumatic impact wrench applies the
same or greater force in tens, hundreds, or thousands
of strkes, all in a form that does not risk injury to
yourself or the car.

Swinging a big hammer or jumping off the roof as one
poster did just don't make sense to me.

Not having such a tool is not a good excuse for not
using it. Over the years, multiple people have
written in about having trouble getting their drums
off. Seems like "almost" all of them have one thing
in common.

-K

Kenyon Wills