Sent: Wednesday, July 25, 2007 10:49 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: IML: Hub Puller

I am intensely averse to Hammers, manpower, and extra-long levers to remove
stubborn hubs.

An electric or pneumatic impact wrench applies the same or greater force in
tens, hundreds, or thousands of strkes, all in a form that does not risk
injury to yourself or the car.

Swinging a big hammer or jumping off the roof as one poster did just don't
make sense to me.

Not having such a tool is not a good excuse for not using it.  Over the
years, multiple people have written in about having trouble getting their
drums off.  Seems like "almost" all of them have one thing
in common.

-K

Kenyon Wills