IML: NOS AM/FM Power Antenna

I need a NOS or re-manufactured AM/FM power antenna for my '81 Imperial. I have contacted all the radio vendors listed on the club's web site w/o any luck. I have tried PartsVoice and all my requests to dealers are returned (no such web address????). I need an antenna which will interface directly with the "in-car" wiring and not a "universal" unit (been there...done that). Any and all leads will be appreciated. Can anyone with a parts and/or interchange manual please supply the correct part number and a list of Chrysler vehicles that use the same antenna (if any)?

Chuck Ariens
Horseshoe Bay, Texas
'81 Imperial