IML: Question on trim clips

I'm new to the IML and new to my 61 Crown Coupe. In planning and preparation
for a future paint job, I have a question that has a great bearing on
removing ALL the trim.
Are ALL of the clips available that will be needed to replace the trim on my
car, if in fact ALL of the trim is removed for painting? I have had painters
tell me you can really get yourself in a mess if the clips can't be had. I
realize taping off is not the ideal method, but if replacing this huge
amount of trim is going to be a major problem, I certainly might consider
it.
Any help here will be appreciated.

Thanks to all,
Steve