IML: 1970 Windows/locks

We don't have the schematics posted to the site yet.

Suggest your first stop is the master switch on the
door and verify that the plugs are connected solidly
at the rear of the switch.  Might make sense to get
some aerosol contact cleaner at the hardware store and
spray the contacts?

Can't hurt.

You can also give the motors 12v with a jumper to
test?

-Kenyon

--- edja@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I was wondering if someone could help me with a
> wiring diagram for my 1970
> Chrysler Imperial 'Le Baron'. This is a 4 door hdtp
> with a 440 cu/inch.
> Need info concerning power windows and door lock
> hook-up. My l.h. door
> lock and r.h. passenger window (l.h. and r.h
> switche's) do not work
> anymore! Hope someone can give me some info or
> diagrams. Thanks so much.
>
> Edwin.

> response will be
> attachments) for the