From: Steve B.
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2007 8:28 AM
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Jerry Olson

New Subscriber(s): Jerry Olson
 Email Address is: jerry102488@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Member Location: Visalia, Ca.

 Car(s) owned: 1971 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 4-door hard top, green
interior and green vinyl top all in excellent condition.

 Self-Introduction: I bought this from my cousin in Minn. and he drove it
out here to Calif.
 I do have a repair owners manuel but not a options manuel on all the dash
features so I am looking for some help on a few working dials and switches.
 My 71 has the flip up headlight covers and they do work but I must have it
some switch and I can not close them when I push in the button to turn off
the lights.  As a matter of fact, the lights do not go off when I push in
the button.  They go off automatically in about 45 seconds to one minute.
Can anyone help.?