Re: IML: Please Welcome Jerry Olson

Thanks Elijah.

Jerry

Elijah Scott <imperial1971@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"Steve B." <Imperial59@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
New Subscriber(s): Jerry Olson
Car(s) owned: 1971 Chrysler Imperial LeBaron 4-door hard top
As a matter of fact, the lights do not go off when I push in
the button. They go off automatically in about 45 seconds to one minute.
Jerry -- it sounds like your car has the Safeguard Sentinel Lighting option.  See http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1971/Showroom/Page25-big.jpg for details on this option.  Note that there will be a switch beside the headlight switch that will allow you to turn off the Safeguard Sentinel if you so desire.

I've had my own '71 Imperial (http://www.imperialclub.com/Yr/1971/Scott/index.htm) for almost 19 years now.  They are GREAT cars and I'm sure you will enjoy yours.

Welcome to the club!

Elijah Scott

Imperial Power Window Switch Repair - http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/

Find Repair & Shop Manuals, Parts Books, History & More at The Imperial Bookshelf!
http://home.comcast.net/~imperial1971/Bookshelf.html

My Collection of Imperials - http://www.imperialclub.com/~imperial71/
1965 Imperial LeBaron
1967 Chrysler Newport Custom Sedan