Re: IML: Website Needs Gas - Fill 'Er Up!

Re: IML: Website Needs Gas - Fill 'Er Up!

Clay Smith <imperialman67@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Could we have the address to send donations to ONE more time please?
Sure, Clay!

All the information to make a contribution to the club is posted at http://www.imperialclub.com/OIC-specific/donations.htm  Note that if you send a check to me, please make the check payable to "Elijah Scott" with "Online Imperial Club" in the memo field.

ALSO -- please check http://www.imperialclub.com/OIC-specific/donors.htm to see a list of folks who have contributed to the club.

I have received several contributions in the mail over the past week, so THANKS to all of those folks as well!  I don't have those names posted on the website yet, but should have them there in the next day or two.

And THANKS again to everyone who has made a contribution so far!

Elijah Scott
Online Imperial Club Treasurer