IML: '64 LeBaron restoration

I have decided to have major mechanical restoration work done to my '64,
engine rebuild, transmission, rear end, a/c, suspension and steering. I
would greatly appreciate some input from those who have had Imperial
restorations done as to what shop(s) they used. I would prefer to use a shop
that really knows Imperials. I just don't have the time to research every
potential shop. Fancy shops can be all presentation, and no substance. Dirty
holes in the wall can act like they're doing someone a favor to work on
their vehicle, and also lack substance. I'm on the east coast, in Virginia,
and will go anywhere within the contiguous 48 states, but prefer closer to
home if possible. Please contact me on or off list with your information. Thanks
so much.