Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2007 6:39 PM
Subject: RE: IML: Dipping Ammeter

This thread just keeps going and going.

The key symptom was the periodic cycling - that pointed to a circuit breaker
tripping and resetting, then repeating the cycle again and again, in this
case only when the key was on.  It would not likely have been caused by an
intermittent failure, or a problem with the wiring, connectors or charging
system. Symptoms always try to tell you a story - watch for the patterns,
they usually lead toward a solution.

Dick Benjamin