IML: Monterey Mopar car show, Aug. 11, 07

IML: Monterey Mopar car show, Aug. 11, 07

For those of you that can attend, the Monterey Mopar show is this Saturday, the 11th of August. I will be there in the vendors section. Bring your Mopar trim clips for a match. I have them in kits and some interchange with Imperials. I am doing the 61 Crown conv that Tony Lindsay had and, for example, the fin clips also fit other Mopars. I needed these and here I had them in other Make Mopar kits. I will be towing the 28 foot enclosed car trailer this time with my #06, 69 Daytona. I used the 61 LeBaron when I made the trip to Carlisle in early July. It was over 6,000 miles. I will have a story at a later date on that. The wife and I were gone 3 1/2 weeks. joe machado