Re: IML: 1960 Imperial Sighting/Is this why they are called Imperials?

Re: IML: 1960 Imperial Sighting/Is this why they are called Imperials?

  your experience with a 60 is similiar to mine with my 63 Imp 4dr hard-top
-  See very few of them and have noticed not many questions of them on the
list???

Imperials?