IML: Auburn (Indiana?) Concours Invite, Sept. 2nd

IML: Auburn (Indiana?) Concours Invite, Sept. 2nd

Gang,

This came into the club website and is fairly short
notice, but am passing it along in case someone here
is interested in attending.

Anyone interested in going, let the webmonsters know
and we'll post it onto the EVENTS page to facilitate
logistics.

-Kenyon

====================
====================

I often see the types of vehicles that you own in
museums. And I?m a lover of museums, which preserve
cars for all to see. But I still love the look and
feel of a car outside, the way the summer sun reflects
its lines and its elegant shape, the way it was meant
to be. I?m inviting you to show off your beautiful
vehicles this year at the Auburn Concours d?Elegance
2007 on September 2nd of Labor Day Weekend. The
Grounds open at 6:30am and Registration is at 8am with
the show running till 4pm. There will also be a
Pancake Breakfast starting at 8am till 11am with
tickets being just $5 for adults, Children 12 & Under
$3 and Children under 3 Free. With Free admission to
the Museum with the purchase of a breakfast ticket($10
Value). The World War II Victory Museum show grounds
are the perfect place to let the world see how great
your car is.

And the world will be in Auburn, Ind., at the Auburn
Fall auto auction. Come enjoy the crowds and be a part
of auto history. The Classic City has a heritage like
no other ? from Augie and Fred Duesenberg, who
engineered successful cars, to E.L. Cord, who made the
company run, to Gordon Buehrig, who added the ornament
we all know and love.

Come and make history here. From the great parade to
the festival to the world-famous auction, you can?t
miss Auburn on Labor Day Weekend.

We welcome any and all classics, however, this year we
would like to pay special attention to the great cars
of 1957. Many of you have cars you bought in 1957 and
have never given them up. Now is the time to show them
to the world; show them to Auburn.

Get in touch with Tiffany Miller by email at
tiffany@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx OR by calling (260) 927-9144
to register now. Our past Concours have been great
events and we?re looking forward to this year. We want
you to be a part of our great Concours.

Kenyon Wills