Re: IML: Imps for sale in NW

That 25 dollar Imperial is 25 grand I think.The 56 thatis on the list is if thats the one you mean.

-----Original Message-----
From: Frederick Joslin <fljoslin@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tue, 14 Aug 2007 12:48 pm
Subject: IML: Imps for sale in NW

Just scanning the local Craigslist for ther first time in a while. All sorts of Imperial stuff including a 1954 in Montana for $25. It says everything works and has the Hemi!!!!!!!
http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/394973988.html
http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/394201485.html
http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/393485912.html
http://spokane.craigslist.org/car/393096842.html