Re: IML: 62 Brakes

Imperialists,

Don't know how original you want to keep your car, but if you want to be able to drive it without having to worry about those idiots on the highway that love to pull out or cut in front of your Imperial, I would strongly recommend converting to disc brakes.  AAJ brakes (listed on the website) sells a kit that had everything I needed.  I've had them now for several months and can stop with confidence.

Graham Quimby
62 Caramel Crown 2 dr Hardtop
----------------- http://www.imperialclub.com ----------------- This message was sent to you by the Imperial Mailing List. Please reply to mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response will be shared with everyone. Private messages (and attachments) for the Administrators should be sent to iml.webmonster@xxxxxxxxx To UN-SUBSCRIBE, go to http://imperialclub.com/unsubscribe.htm