Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2007 2:36 PM
Subject: Re: IML: Imperial verus the other luxury cars

Hello All,
 In my humble opinion - Imperial never had a rival!! It was all about HANDLING.And that is where we were light years ahead. True some year Caddy's were faster  - and GM's coachwork may have been better   -- but remember one thing -  Imperials were built by car lovers for car lovers.
                                                                              Allan from Billings