IML: Some Imperial literature for the club?

IML: Some Imperial literature for the club?

I am asking this question to all - I would think others may be curious about the same questions.

I spent the weekend sorting through my late Stepfather's boxes of old Mopar articles, shop manuals, etc.  There are about two dozen articles, that he cut out of various magazines in the late 80's & early 90's, specifically related to Imperials.  Test drives, comparisons, value guides, restoration tips, etc.  I'm not sure if any of it would be "new" to the IML, or useful, but, there are some nice photos, etc.

Would the IML be interested?  and how do I get them to whom?  any suggestions on what to do with 50-60 articles on late 60's & early 70's Mopar B-body musclecar articles?  or a few on 50's Plymouths?

Secondly, among 12 different shop manuals, would the club be interested (or anyone on the list) in a used 1969, 1971, 1974, 1977, or 1979 FSM that would apply to Imperials?  I also have a '57 & '64 Plymouth, '68 Dodge, '72, & '74 Dodge (body  only), and a 1976 Chilton's.

This site has been invaluable for information in restoring my Stepfather's 300L (with a '67 Imperial engine - required content) and I would like to think I could give something back.  Please advise me of what would be useful for the community.  Interest in the non-Imperial stuff, contact me off-list.

Dan Richardson
300L Family Heirloom