IML: Imperial literature for the club? YES!!!

IML: Imperial literature for the club? YES!!!

Hi Don,

The club website would be THRILLED to get those items
donated, and I'll write you off-list with next steps.

Anyone else want to contact the volunteer group in the
future, please note that there are CONTACT US buttons
right on the club website and at the bottom of most
IML Messages that will take you right to the website
folks (most of the IML does not participate on that
aspect of club life).

Thanks so much for stepping forward!  These will
decidedly help with the cause!

Kenyon Wills
on behalf of the IML-Webmonsters (website volunteers)