Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 9:07 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: IML: '62 Brake Line Questions

In the service manual for the '62 models it says "Double tubing should
always be used to insure long life and corrosion resistance."  Does anyone
know just what "Double Tubing" means?  I measured the OD of the existing OEM
tubing and it appears to be about 0.195 to 2.00 inches.  Perhaps they mean
double clad or double plated (inside and out) tubing?  Or do they mean
double wall tubing?

It is close to time to replace the brake lines as I work on restoring the
brake system.

Thanks.

Joseph W. Strickland
1021 Vaughan Lane