RE: IML: Surviving Car Shows

Patricia,

Thanks for posting your good experiences, and for mentioning that it was with an "enjoyed" car.  I have been very hesitant to put a car I drive into a show of any sort, but I know I get as much pleasure from mine, and can still afford to eat.  Congratulations on doing well in the shows, and on enjoying it in the process.  Your note is encouragement for me, and probably others here.

Michael
67 Crown Coupe project
68 Crown