IML: Surviving Car Shows

Hi Gang:

We survived car shows#1, #2 & #3…all within one week!  We learned something valuable each time.  We did win ‘Best Original Car 30 years or older’, at a small local show (about 45 cars) but the best part of all is the volume of attention my car receives. Even though “The Imp’s” upholstery is a tad worn, her engine compartment not detailed, her undercarriage pretty icky, and we didn’t remove all of the chrome before painting either; we still attracted so much positive feedback and this was such fun!  We didn’t place ourselves in ‘debtor’s prison’ doing it either. We are so proud of “The Imp”.  We even got a lead on a stored and partially restored ’61 Imperial which we want to check out.  I should say that “I” want to check out…I can’t say that hubby dear is all that excited.  We will see….

Patricia  Pruitt

Bozeman, Montana 59718

pruittghl@xxxxxxx  (