Re: IML: WARNING : desert valley auto parts

Re: IML: WARNING : desert valley auto parts

NO, he is a different guy, not connected with them at all. He wanted 3 times the price for parts. I got all my parts for my 53 Imperial at DVAP, John Rosen had all but were way over priced. Dave @ DVAP told me he knew John Rosen, and he (John Rosen) would get some of his parts from DVAP and sell them to people @ a 300% higher price than he paid. Make no mistake these are 2 unassociated businesses. I have always had good experiences with DVAP on several other cars and trucks too. Face to face they are ok.
I think and hope John Rosen is out of business, he has gouged enough people!

Luke Nola wrote:
Yes same, if this is the same guy, I've seen some really strange stories come up about Johnny Rosen. Shame they can't all be as honest as Lowell. Not on Johnny's level and I even feel bad mentioning him in the same email, but I've had some real trouble over the last few months getting hold of or any reply at all from Gary Goers. Has anybody on the list been in contact with him? I'm wondering if it's something I've said but he won't reply to my faxes at all. Maybe his number has changed?

cheers,

Luke