Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 10:13 AM
Subject: Re: IML: GOOD NEWS - RECOMMENDATION

Hi Dietmar,

Do Tom and I need part no IS-111 and also part IS-154 for our 60 Imperial ?

Since I have the same strange noise from time to time it might not hurt to replace this mount.

Thanks,

Robert
----- Original Message ----- From: "dietmar frensemeyer" <stadtapoachern@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2007 4:01 PM
Subject: AW: IML: GOOD NEWS - RECOMMENDATION

It is very easy, just exchange the plugged transmission mount .. You will
need a kind of  tranny support or someone very strong.
On the  mentioned website you will find  a picture of the correct part You
need for Your tranny. Please compare with the stock one before ordering.
Enjoy. It is so cheap and improves so much  and for ever.

Dietmar Frensemeyer