From: Kinkodw@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Heat riser rotation?
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 22:32:42 EDT

Fred,

Thanks for the quick reply. I have the counterweight rotated all the way clockwise against the stop looking at it from the top. I guess this means the valve is then closed and directing exhaust thru the intake manifold. Luckily I just did this "correction" as some of the letters stated that the counterweight needs be rotated clockwise toward the front of the vehicle. Luckily I've only had it out once since rotating it, maybe 40 miles worth. I'll rotate it towards the rear of the vehicle in the morning. hopefully this will lock the valve open bypassing the intake manifold. Thanks.

By the way, do your sequential turn signals function correctly? I'm having a bear of a time with mine.Only two of the three taillights sequence on either side when activated and the emergency flashers just stopped working.. Thanks again,

Dwain
'69 Lebaron..

Fred Joslin