Sent: Saturday, August 25, 2007 9:40 AM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: The criminal responds! (Was: RE: IML: Overseas/out-of-USA
Shipping notes)

:) Right Dick!!

that always does the trick for me to avoid trouble with the Dutch Customer
service at Amsterdam Airport in the Netherlands :)

You see, they are not really interested in old car parts there, but if you
fill in the a high value for used parts (because for insurance reasons for
e.g.) they HAVE to add import tax.
Because that is their job...

So I am always happy if a salesman will fill in the papers with comments
like "gift" (that is a real good one btw..) "used car parts (which is mostly

true..) and a low value is the icing on the cake then :)

And talking about criminals, ain't that just another word for tax man ?? My
knowledge of the English language ain't that good you see LOL

All the best,

Robert
The Netherlands