Re: Re: IML: Lean burn and exhaust help...

Re: Re: IML: Lean burn and exhaust help...

>From: Bill Longest <billlongest@xxxxxxxxx>
>Date: 2007/08/25 Sat AM 10:01:48 CDT
>Subject: Re: IML: Lean burn and exhaust help...
Thank you for your efforts and patience.  Please contact me directly at eesigns@xxxxxxxxxxxx  I'm not sure why it would bounce back, but verizon has its ways.  The car runs pretty good except right off idle, and the mechanic who works on it has won awards from Chrysler over the years.  He's a good guy and a good mchanic, so I listen when he speaks. I knew I found the right mechanic when he confided to me that when he works on my car, he hears the angels sing.

Tom