Re: IML: sequential mechanism?

Fred (et al),
   You are correct.  The headrests were mandatory on Jan 1, 1969;
however, were optional prior to that date.  To obtain the relays
and Cam motor/Solid state Sequencer for a 1969 Imperial look for
the items from a 1968-1970 Cougar or Thunderbird.  The car before
I bought my 1969 Imperial in 1971 was a new 1970 Cougar.  I
studied the Sequncer system in it and also in the 69 Imperial and
they are identical.  It must have been made by a 3rd party for
each company.

Æyn