Re: Re: Re: IML: Lean burn and exhaust help...

Re: Re: Re: IML: Lean burn and exhaust help...

>From: Stevan Miner <miner@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>Date: 2007/08/26 Sun AM 06:22:09 CDT
>Subject: Re: Re: IML: Lean burn and exhaust help...
I'll double check everything, especially what you have pointed out here, and then pass it on gently to the mechanic later this week.  In the meantime, I'll see if I can get another LeanBurn box of the same part#.  It can't hurt to have a spare even if the problem is elsewhere. I drove the car from Philadlphia to Gettysburg, and bsck the next day, pretty hard, and it ran great, except the roughness off idle.  ThanKs again for all of your help.
Tom