Re: IML: 69 heat riser revisited

Thanks Paul and Fred, That's kind of what I figured. I have manually rotated the valve to as far counter clockwise as it will go as it's pretty stiff and will no longer move on its own It took a lot of penetrating oil just to be able to move it at all. I haven't had a chance to really run it to see what difference it makes. Maybe I'll take it to work a few times this week and blow the carbon out of it.

Dwain

1969 Lebaron