IML: SV: ha ha ha, you drive a *** server ?

IML: SV: ha ha ha, you drive a *** server ?

Title: Philippe COURANT

Hello Philippe!

Sorry, but I have not ever seen any of your mails.

I have, too, tried to send mails from time to tome, and sometimes they will not appear.

Last two weeks I have tried to send mails, in which I send my comments to the book The Code of Da Vinci. I hope this is a correct translation – but my mails have not appeared on the IML-list.

But, Philippe, try again! May be your – and my – mails some times will appear!

Best regards

Bertil Olsson,

Sweden

Bertil Olsson,