IML: Some IML Messages not going through

IML: Some IML Messages not going through

Folks - things seem to be hiccuping on the IML for
reasons unknown.  My latest "thrilling" message about
the 1972 GT Coupe didn't make it through either.

Nobody's being actively blocked or filtered.  Probably
sun spots or the Russian Embassy's radio tower or
maybe Al Capone's ghost...  Kindly resend.

often does the trick.

Remember that you will have to wait to post until our
volunteer crew manually OK's you.  We do that to keep
people from getting automatic access to the group -
note the absence of certain types of commercial
"enhancement" messages?

Once you are manually added, you'll be able to both
post and read.

Last straw?  There is a CONTACT US button at the
bottom of all IML messages (down in the weeds at the
bottom) and on the club website.  Please contact us
and we'll figure out what's going on.

Anyone that is barred from posting is sent warnings
and clear reasons/notice, so please always assume that
your message not going through means a glitch and not
punishment unless you are told otherwise.

-Kenyon

Kenyon Wills