Sent: Sunday, August 26, 2007 10:22 PM
To: mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: IML: Inquiring about an Imperial owner in West, TX

Had to look up to see just exactly West was to be found.  That's a pretty
obscure burg, just south of Hillsboro.  Anyhoo, seeing as the population is
only but 3,000, I'd call their library and ask if anybody knows of him.  As
a historian actively doing research, I have come to know that small town
librarians know just about everybody.  It's probably too small a town to
have a chamber of commerce, but you never know.  If they don't know the guy
by name I'll guarantee they'll know his cars.  Probably show up in every
parade and event they have there.  You know how proud Texans are of their
home towns.

Just a thought, sir.

Hugh