IML: Please Welcome Geoff Fors

New Subscriber(s): Geoff Fors
Email Address is: wb6nvh@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Monterey California

Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown 4dr HT, Cream with black leather interior

Self-Introduction: I rescued my '67 Imperial just before Christmas, 1979 when I was 22. My dad worked at the local Chevy dealer and they had just taken the Imperial in on trade. The dealer was planning on sending it to the crusher until several of the salesmen who liked me convinced him to sell it to me, for $ 200. It had had a wiring meltdown and none of the windows or door locks worked. I fixed that and drove it as my only car for the next 15 years, during that time converting the heads to run on unleaded. I'm currently in the process of doing some long-delayed restoration including overhauling the transmission and some brake and suspension upgrades. I wish I had the room for more cars because I would have many more Imperials if I did!