From: "Steve B."
Subject: IML: Please Welcome Geoff Fors
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 21:11:17 -0400

New Subscriber(s): Geoff Fors
Email Address is: wb6nvh@xxxxxxxx
Member Location: Monterey California

Car(s) owned: 1967 Crown 4dr HT, Cream with black leather interior

Self-Introduction: I rescued my '67 Imperial
just before Christmas, 1979 when I was 22. My
dad worked at the local Chevy dealer and they
had just taken the Imperial in on trade. The
dealer was planning on sending it to the
crusher until several of the salesmen who liked
me convinced him to sell it to me, for $ 200.
It had had a wiring meltdown and none of the
windows or door locks worked. I fixed that and
drove it as my only car for the next 15 years,
during that time converting the heads to run on
unleaded. I'm currently in the process of
doing some long-delayed restoration including
overhauling the transmission and some brake and
suspension upgrades. I wish I had the room for
more cars because I would have many more
Imperials if I did!

This message was sent to you by the Imperial
Mailing List. Please reply to
mailing-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and your response
will be shared with everyone. Private messages
(and attachments) for the