From: Kinkodw@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 5:25 pm
Subject: Re: IML: 69 heat riser revisited

Regarding the heat riser manifold in my "69 Lebaron. I went up to Rainbow Muffler on W 130th Street in Cleveland and had them pull the Y pipe. The valve was all the way open with the counterweight turned completly counter clockwise towards the rear of the vehicle.

Not to put a plug in for Rainbow Muffler, but this is the second time I've used them. They didn't want to charge me for pulling the Y-pipe as the novelty of having the Imperial there again was enough for them. Needless to say I still slipped them some cash to go out for beers after work. Their crew is top flight at this store. Very competent.

Any ways, I hope this clears the issue of the heat riser manifold valve. At least for the 1969 model year.

By the way, are there any Fuselage Body Imperial owners in the West side of Cleveland?

Regards,

Dwain

'69 Lebaron