IML: !Stolen 1966 Shriners Convertible Black on Gold ! From Minnesota

IML: !Stolen 1966 Shriners Convertible Black on Gold ! From Minnesota

I am in need of assistance to help a MOPAR enthusiast
find his stolen car!  I am hoping you can share this
information via mailing list or web announcements with
other Imperial enthusiasts.

Vehicle description:
1966 Chrysler Crown Imperial CONVERTIBLE
Possible Shriners Car
Plaque on dash says "Shwob" or something like that.
Gold exterior, black interior with gold inserts in the
seats, black top
Car has all power options

Minnesota Collector plates 718-442
VIN number: YM27J63108465

Police report number:
107028501 (Washington County, MN)

This vehicle was stolen Monday night (8/27) from a
locked garage in Hugo, MN.

My contact information is:
==============================
Darwyn Yoho
651-264-5840 (W)
651-257-2080
darwyn.yoho@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The owner of the car is:
============================
Mel Stoltzman
(651) 464-6723 home
(651)-271-2064 cell

Darwyn, this awful news was just forwarded to our
entire 600+ Member club.  Please tell Mel that he now
has an additional 1200 eyeballs to assist him.

Photos to share would help your cause if you have
them, but there can't be many cars that color - most
were delivered in black, white, or other solid colors,
so that was most likely a special order and can't have
many other similar colored brothers out there, much
less for sale.

Additionally, we would be willing to post photos and a
WANTED poster of the car on the website.

-Suggest that you place a notice in both the IMPERIALS
FOR SALE and IMPERIALS WANTED section at
www.imperialclub.com

Also, if not already entered into the IMPERIAL
REGISTRY on our site, please put info there - possible
the next "owner" will see that at some point.  YOU
MUST (PLEASE!) REMOVE THE "STOLEN" Brand on the
registry if/when the car comes back if you take this
route - we don't want someone who buys the car after a
legitimate recovery getting labeled or into a jam.

http://www.imperialclub.com/registry/index.htm

Please let us know what becomes of this/keep us
updated?

It may take awhile, but since they only made 514 of
this car, and they're not super-heated in value like
some other collector cars, we feel confident that it
will re-appear at some point and I know of no other
group of people more willing to help other hobbyists.

Kenyon Wills
imperialclub.com website volunteer