Re: IML: Texas Get Together

Joe,

That sounds like a good idea.  Let's touch base as the event draws closer - I have an event on the 15th, but I can skip it.  The Texas Imperial event sounds like more fun.  Thanks.  Brooks suggested that maybe I could take my 1864 crown coupe, and that he could follow in his SUV with tools, etc.  Those decisions can be made as we get into September.  Have a good weekend.

Doug

Doug

Joe Strickland <jwstrick426@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hugh, Doug & Brooks;

My 22nd. is spoken for already too. I will be attending a wedding on
that day. The 15th. or the 29th. are both OK for me.

Since Brooks and Doug both are in Dallas and I am north of there, I
would be going that direction anyway. How about if we were to all go
down in one vehicle? We could meet at Doug or Brook's house and go from
there.

Joe
begin:vcard
fn:Joe Strickland
n:Strickland;Joe
adr;dom:;;1021 Vaughan Lane;Tioga;TX;76271
version:2.1
end:vcard